1. In connection with the provisions of art. 13 section 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27
April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the GDPR)
and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC The parties agree that with the conclusion of this agreement, the Purchaser entrusts the Breeder
with his personal data (hereinafter personal data) and at the same time agrees to their storage and processing.
2. The administrator of personal data referred to in para. 1 is Lone Tamaskan (ITR) Tamaskan Dog Raducki Mateusz 93-218 Łódź 9/57 Tyrmanda St.
registered in ITR
3. The Buyer's personal data, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 letter a, b and c GDPR will be processed to:
a) fulfilling obligations arising from legal provisions
b) determining the dog's data
c) issuing the dog's export pedigree
4. Personal data are intended for the Breeder and may be transferred to the following entities:
a) entities and bodies towards which the Breeder is obliged or authorized under generally applicable provisions to provide personal data
b) entities conducting postal or courier activities
c) entities providing legal, accounting, advisory services to the Breeder and other entities cooperating with the Breeder
d) third parties to determine the origin of the Dog (or this is to be another purpose)
The Buyer's personal data will be stored:
a) in the scope of pursuing own claims or to defend against claims arising out of the concluded contract - for a maximum period of limitation.
b) in the scope of fulfilling statutory obligations - for a maximum period of time resulting from generally applicable provisions
c) within the scope of determining the data regarding the dog - for a period of 3 years.
6. The buyer has the right to:
a) request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or transfer, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
b) to the extent that the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of consent, the Buyer has the right to transfer personal data.
c) object to the processing of personal data.
d) to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is consent,
the Buyer has the right to withdraw consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance of the processing that was carried out on the
basis of previously granted consent before its withdrawal.
7.Puppy price is 2500euro , deposit is 500 euro and its not refundable (only when we decide that its possible)
8. Personal data collected by the Breeder will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
9. Entrusting personal data takes place on a voluntary basis.
10.The rest of the peyment must be on our account before puppy departure if not the estamined transport time may change.